We work with high performers – achievers – disrupters – people who make an impact.
Whether an entrepreneur, athlete, entertainer, professional, manager, or corporate executive, our clients know success but still have a compelling drive to create something more. Although everyone is different, most of our clients have these things in common:
The knowledge and habits that have brought them this far are not sufficient to reach the next level. Said another way: they are always learning and growing – recalibrating their perspective and enabling themselves for a better tomorrow.
Despite the admiration of others in their world, they’ve also experienced disappointments and failures; so they feel as if they’re hiding a secret and their self-appraisal sometimes raises doubt.
Their drive to achieve is real, but competing demands for their attention make things difficult. Occasionally they’re not able to make happen what they claim to be committed to.
If you’re looking for deeper meaning, faster action, more confidence, increased awareness, the truth that others won’t or aren’t telling you, or ideas for ways to improve that you may not be seeing, then Coaching is for you.
Coaching & Advising
A coach will motivate, inspire, cajole and challenge you in a way that will always keep you moving forward to the achievement of your goals. Let’s be honest, we all need this. The greatest performers in all walks of life have coaches and mentors – performance coaching exists in sport, business, the arts, and just about everywhere else.
People participate in or seek coaching because they want things to be different. They are looking for change or they have important goals to reach. They are motivated to achieve goals: start or expand a business, to reach targets, to get things done. They come to coaching in order to be more effective or more satisfied at work or to develop new skills to help navigate life’s changes.
Sometimes people want more from life – more peace of mind, more clarity, more resilience, more impact in their work. And sometimes they want less – less confusion, less stress, less financial pressure. In general, they come to coaching because they want a better quality of life or different skills and processes for accomplishing their desires.
We love one-on-one coaching and give it priority over everything else that we do and offer. If it were up to us, we’d do this for anyone and everyone; all-day, every-day. Unfortunately, we just can’t. But we do work with a limited number of select clients at a time – people who inspire us to commit our time, energy, and expertise towards their visions. So if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with us, then click the link below – it’s free and there’s no obligation.
At PointAbove, we define coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Our practice focuses on the needs and goals of both the individual and the sponsoring organization. We honor the fact that each person is the expert in their life and work; and recognize that each is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, we see it as our responsibility to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with exactly what you want to achieve
- Encourage your self-discovery
- Elicit self-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold you responsible and accountable for your goals
We have proven success helping our clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, unlocking their full potential while increasing their engagement and performance.
There are many reasons to work with a coach:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- A desire to accelerate results; to break through to the next level
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- Success has started to become problematic
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
What you can expect from PointAbove First and foremost, you’ll gain a confidential, creative, professional thought partner to:
- Develop a keen sense of personal awareness of yourself as a professional, and as a person. This provides you with a strong foundation upon which to move forward in your career and your life.
- Transform your awareness into a powerful strategy, a personal action plan for making your goals a reality.
- Execute your strategy to bring about the high impact results you want.
Your coach will help you stay focused and continue your forward movement. As obstacles arise, we will work on ways you can remove them from your path.
There is no better time than now to invest in yourself and make your goals a priority.
Our work together will be real; transformative, one-on-one coaching that uncovers your hidden obstacles and gives you the tools you need to thrive. We’ll clarify and empower your:
- Vision & Awareness: Explomoving the barriers, obstacles, and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Psychological Capital: Reformiring your “map of the world,” clarifying your goals, and establishing a vision for your life.
- Strategy: Together we’ll work out a step-by-step process to achieve your goals and vision.
- Mindset: Identifying and reng your hope, optimism, confidence, and resilience.
- Mindfulness: As a result of our time together, you’ll become more present, more engaged, and more effective.
Coaching sessions are centered on you. Using the coaching plan designed in your Discovery Session, your coach will help you stay focused and continue your forward movement. As obstacles arise, we will work on ways you can remove them from your path. We employ powerful questions, developmental discussions, and actionable feedback to strengthen Psychological Capital (confidence, resilience, optimism, and hope), Mindfulness, and interpersonal skills – all in pursuit of your goals.
- “Discovery Sessions” (you’re first session) typically lasts an hour and a half.
- Typical Coaching Sessions are one hour.
- Clients vary their frequency but most meet by video conference once every other week (twice monthly).
- Payment for each session is made via PayPal or by credit card.